- Meet the WCOPA Team: Patrick and Bonnie Hart
- WCOPA Welcomes Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region
- WCOPA Success: National Director Lizette Hunt - Teams Australia & Hong Kong
- WCOPA Announces 2013 Host
- WCOPA Success: Dina Janse van Rensburg Team New Zealand National Director
- WCOPA Success: Anthony Cheah Celebrates 17 Years With World Championships!
- WCOPA Success: Penny Salcedo
- The Fantastic Four Record With The Temptations
- QATAR Joins WCOPA!
- WCOPA Success: Kristoffer Hultling
- Jed Madela Comes to World Championships in 2013
- WCOPA Success: Andrew Papas - Titanium "SKY" Video
- WCOPA Success: Andrew Papas 20/20 Titanium interview
- Meet Anna Onica Judah - WCOPA 2013 Hostess
- WCOPA Success: Andrew Papas
- DANCE ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA !!!!!
- Swimsuits for World Championships 2012!
- World Championships of Performing Arts 2012 FINALS List
- Let's Hand Jive!
- We're CRAZY for Instagram!
- WCOPA Success: Ariel Saxo
- A Day in the Life of a Model
- OPENING CEREMONIES 2012 – National Costume Judges
- Our 2012 Judges for THE FINALS
- WorldStars BOOT CAMP! The MODELING Line-Up
- WorldStars BOOT CAMP! The ACTING Line-Up
- WorldStars BOOT CAMP! The MUSIC Line-Up
- WorldStars BOOT CAMP! The DANCE Line-Up
- CONGRATULATIONS to our scholarship winners.
- WINNER ANNOUNCED: Are You the NEXT WorldStar? Video Contest
- Are You the NEXT WorldStar? Video Contest
- WCOPA Success: Frantz Eddy Daniel Jr.
- WCOPA Success: Arik Pipestem
- WCOPA Success: Lawrence Brown
- WCOPA Success: Jenna Wilson
- WCOPA Success: Madeline Perrone
- Hanro Janse van Rensburg launches new album
- Christian Baymack lands national commercial
- The President of Russia awards prize to Mansur Musayev
- 2012 Performing Arts Hall of Fame Honoree
- Liz Conde launches first single
- MIGUEL PINON PERFORMS WITH DAVID FOSTER
- LIANAH SANTA ANA APPEARS ON NEW YORK'S FOX TV 5
- GEMMA DAHL IN NUMEROUS COMMERCIALS
- Jed Madela's latest amazing successes!
- Lianah Santa Ana performs at New York's Madison Square Garden
- Madison Ayton continues her winning streak
- CHRISTIAN PATTERSON PERFORMS FOR ROYALTY
- JED MADELA CONQUERS ASIA
- Michael Dameski cast as "Billy Elliot"
- Dionne Warwick to be honored at WCOPA 2011
- Keri McIrnerney Receives International Women's Day Award 2011
- Monique Smith Promoted to Media Coordinator at CNN
- Crystal Days Forbidden is Released to iTunes
- Keri Mcinerney Coordinates Flood Appeal Concerts
- GILBERT GONZALEZ JR. LANDS NATIONAL COMMERCIAL
- SWEDEN'S CORA WATSON SIGNED FOR 10 FILMS
- LIANAH SANTA ANA TO APPEAR WITH GLADYS KNIGHT
- JED MADELA'S "THE CLASSICS ALBUM" LEAPS TO #1
- RHAP SALAZAR WINS MUSIC AWARDS
- JED MADELA TOPS THE CHARTS
- DIMITRI DIATCHENKO SIGNS WITH "GENERAL HOSPITAL"
Already have a ticket for the live show? Login Now!
The Live HD Stream of the 2013 Finale Starts in ...
Our 2012 Judges for THE FINALS
Our 2012 Judges for THE FINALS
President of “Weberworks Music,” his groundbreaking independent music label. Having produced over 180 CDs, his projects have yielded two Grammys, seven Grammy nominations, 17 top 10 albums, two number one albums and an assortment of other honors.
With six Emmy nominations, one Emmy Award and honored by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Anita is one of America’s top contemporary choreographers and live show producers. Her countless credits include Solid Gold, The Great Muppet Caper, The Academy Awards, The Golden Globe Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, Miss America Pageant, The People’s Choice Awards and The Emmy’s.
You’ve seen him as an industry expert on America’s Next Top Model! Having been with some of the top agencies in the world including LA Models, Photogenics, Mr. Charles currently is headquartered at the famed Wilhelmina Agency. His enviable record of over 10 years in personally scouting and developing models involves shooting for prestigious campaigns such as Prada and Calvin Klein, and scores of magazines in Milan, New York, London and Paris.
A world-renowned casting director with numerous credits, including Paramount and ABC Family’s Mean Girls 2/ Cartoon Network’s Scooby Doo, The Case of Lake Monster, The Mystery Begins/ Warner Brothers Mr. Troop Mom / Nickelodeon’s Unfabulous/ NBC’s Sunset Beach/ and is the on set acting coach for London’s Nickelodeon series House of Anubis.
As Co-CEO of famed Millennium Dance Complex, Robert oversees all aspects of the Company, including marketing and PR efforts for traditional media opportunities (TV, film, etc.). His many career credits include actor, dancer, producer, talent consultant and booking agent, and voting member of the Grammy Awards.
From Las Vegas, Kristi is the casting director of “Resident and Theater Shows” for the famed Cirque du Soleil which has become a leading provider of quality entertainment with 5,000 employees, including more than 1,300 artists who hail from some 50 different countries, bringing wonder and delight to over 100 million spectators in nearly 300 cities on six continents.
With eight BMI awards and a Grammy as well as a CMA and ACM nominee, this Nashville hit-maker has songs on gold and platinum projects for Faith Hill, Josh Turner and Thompson Square. He is a lead singer on the hit CMT-TV series The Singing Bee and is in the movie Brake with Stephen Dorff and Tom Berenger.
With LA Models and considered the number 1 runway agent in America, Christa has developed and marketed top models to such exclusive clients as Gucci, Christian Dior, Chanel and Louis Vitton, to name a few. Currently she hosts her own radio show, “The Real Runway with Crista Klayman.”
The youngest son of legendary actor and comedian Dom DeLuise, David DeLuise portrayed family patriarch Jerry on Disney Channel’s Emmy award-winning series, Wizards of Waverly Place and then starred in Disney Channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie to over 25 million viewers! He will next be seen starring opposite Christopher Lloyd and Tom Arnold in the comedy Last Call.
Senior Vice President of Theatrical at Kazarian/Spencer/ Ruskin & Associates with offices in Los Angeles and New York City, Victoria has created careers for clients in theatre, film, TVand the dance world for over 25 years. Her clients are currently starring on Broadway in Spiderman, Newsies, Jersey Boys, Mary Poppins and Sister Act , and can be seen on TV in Smash, Glee and Secret Life of The American Teenager. She represents choreographer Spencer Liff from So You think You Can Dance, international choreographer Jason Gilkison from Dancing With The Stars and Burn The Floor,as well as Justin Guarini, the first season of American Idol.
One of the most respected and sought after acting coaches with clients such as Ann-Margret, Benicio Del Toro, Diane Lane, Josh Brolin, Naomi Watts, Robert Downey, Jr., Selma Hayek, Tobey Maguire, and a coach to talent on shows including Grey’s Anatomy, High School Musical, House, Entourage, Cold Case and others.
Founder and President of the National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP) who has launched numerous projects, collaborations and companies in the USA and abroad, and has consulted with companies such as BMG Entertainment, Sony, Concord Records and The Walt Disney Company.